Sunday 15 November 2015

Week 13(ish)

We've hit lock up!!!  Which means we've been invoiced for lock up too...ouch!

Seems lock up doesn't necessarily mean 'locked up' though.  Turns out we have an awning window that appears to be broken so it can easily be lifted open (note to self: remind them to fix window).

We've had all the skirting and architraves done, internal doors have been installed as well as our huge front door (which I LOVE) and all of our cabinets are in too :)  This week the painters are due.

SS is trying to get the house completed by Christmas (I'm not holding my breath though).  If not by Christmas then immediately after he says....although immediately after is pretty much February anyway.

Still no fence.  I'm a little concerned that the neighbours are still waiting on us to do something, although I do not know what (I've contacted them to find out).  I'm interested to see how the fencer is going to install the fence around our retaining wall as it seems to be weirdly built.  It doesn't go the full length of the boundary and stops about 2-3 metres from the side fence that's already built.  It's a strange set up.  I'll have to try and remember to take a photo of it next week to show you all.

Photo time!


Love our huge front door. It will be stained Ebony and have a pull handle

From the inside.
We decided not to obscure the glass in it as we wanted to have as much light coming through as possible.

If you're standing at the front door looking in, you look straight at a wall anyway.
 
Main (i.e. Charlies) bathroom
 
And her shower



Laundry
I was worried about our colours in here, but am happy with choices so far.
Ensuite.
Cannot wait until tiling is done in here. I'm stressing out about our colour choices in here too
 
Obviously the kitchen, with our white cabinets installed


 

Very glad we paid extra for the glass door on the pantry

No comments:

Post a Comment